Starting - Sonic Gif The Hedgehog amp; On Find Share Giphy October 1, 2020, Alaska resident will need to present a REAL ID compliant license/ID, or another acceptable form of identification, for accessing Federal facilities, entering nuclear power plants, and boarding commercial aircraft.
The Alaska Real ID is not mandatory, but if you want one you will have to apply in person and bring the documents required.
Need to print a REAL ID Checklist? Illinois Secure Enough Wgn-tv Feds Not License For Deemed Driver’s.
Want to know what documents to bring with you? Check out our online Real ID Checklist.
Real ID FAQ
- How do I apply for a REAL ID?
- What are the Fees?
- What is REAL ID?
- What is Alaska’s status with REAL ID implementation?
- Do I need a REAL ID?
- What if I want a REAL ID and don’t live in a community with a DMV office?
- Can I still get on base and fly with my current license or ID?
- What are the benefits of a REAL ID compliant license or ID?
- If I have a commercial driver’s license, do I have to get a REAL ID compliant CDL?
- How does the 5-year Hazardous Materials Threat Assessment Check requirement work with an 8-year CDL?
- Beer Alamy Can - 31716058 Stock Collection Photo Why does my school bus license expire in 5 years instead of 8 years?
- Were you born in Alaska and need a copy of your birth certificate?
- - Sonic Gif The Hedgehog amp; On Find Share Giphy - Sonic Gif The Hedgehog amp; On Find Share GiphyWere you born in another state and need a copy of your birth certificate?
- - Sonic Gif The Hedgehog amp; On Find Share Giphy What do the REAL ID compliant cards look like?
- - Sonic Gif The Hedgehog amp; On Find Share Giphy How much will does REAL ID cost?
- How many REAL ID cards can I have?
- Is REAL ID just a way to create a national database?
- Will the card have a chip in it?
- Why is my REAL ID marked “Limited Term”?
- How do I find more info on card types?
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Revised 05/16/2019 2:08 PM